See what Tyler perry got for Tiffany Haddish - tormeds tormeds: See what Tyler perry got for Tiffany Haddish

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Friday, July 6, 2018

See what Tyler perry got for Tiffany Haddish

                                   Tyler Perry buys Tiffany Haddish a brand new car




Tiffany Haddish is beyond excited after Tyler Perry gifted her a brand new car out of the blue.
 
Tyler Perry also recorded a very beautiful message  for Tiffany to go with the car gift and  this left her stunned.

Tyler Perry buys Tiffany Haddish a brand new car

Sharing the video recorded by Tyler and photos of the new car, the Girls Trip actress wrote:
So I got this message from my friend and Big Brother @tylerperry a week ago. When I tell you I cried so hard. I almost couldn’t believe it. 1st off a man has never bought me a car out right. I have always had to make payments. This was just out the kindness of his heart And probably tired of me talking about it all the time and I didn’t have to do anything for it but a Great job in our New Movie Nobody’s Fool. Thank God for kind people that want to spread happiness. I am now on my way to see if this is Really! Cause I am still waiting on the one @theellenshow said they would let me use for a week. #sheready #Tesla #Nobody’sFool #thelastblackunicorn





Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment