Tiffany Haddish Says Drake Asked Her Out Then STOOD HER UP! See The Sad, Hilarious Story! - tormeds tormeds: Tiffany Haddish Says Drake Asked Her Out Then STOOD HER UP! See The Sad, Hilarious Story!

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Tiffany Haddish Says Drake Asked Her Out Then STOOD HER UP! See The Sad, Hilarious Story!

              no title

Who would be lucky enough to get a date with Tiffany Haddish and stand her up??
Drake, that's who!
During an interview with Girls Trip costar Jada Pinkett Smith for her Facebook Watch show Red Table Talk, the comic recalled how Drake had asked her out via text message after she filmed his Nice For What music video:
"He's like, ‘Man, I'm so excited about the video.' I said, ‘Man, I'm excited about the video too.' He was like, ‘We should hang out some time,' and I'm like, ‘Yeah, I'm down to hang out. I'm cool to hang out. You let me know.' And he was like, ‘Let me take you to dinner.' And I was like, ‘That sounds good,' and he was like, ‘OK, cool, cool. We'll make it work.'"
And one of them made it work. Tiffany recalled:
"Shoot, I go get my mustache waxed, you know what I'm saying? Get my armpits waxed, got me a nice little dress."
Awww! She was so excited! Been there… Only problem? Drake wasn't!
"Then I'm like, ‘So what time are we heading out? Are you sending a car? Like, where are we going?' And then he's like, ‘Oh, man. My bad, family emergency. I'm in Canada right now.'"
"I'm in Canada right now" totally sounds like a lie, but we guess a Degrassi star can get a pass on that. He still canceled last minute though, which brought its own annoyance.
Tiffany still remembers how she felt:
"I could have made $100,000 today, but I was trying to see what that D do. But all right!"
Ha!
See the whole interview, including her "dick pic book" that Drake is obviously not in (below):


Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment